Anyone else have one of those months where it seems the end comes so fast that you don't even remember where you have been or what you have done? Well that has been this past month for me. But today is a somewhat lazy day where I am home trying to figure out where to start on the house cleaning. Of course the bathroom right? Well that is what I thought. And then I saw that brand new bottle of Logics Color staring at me calling me to update my look. And now I am sitting at the computer waiting for it to process. And I in the process of coloring my hair without much needed gloves made a bigger mess out of my bathroom then I previously had. When you don't feel pretty and want to change everything about the way you look but without the risks of major surgery realize the road to a new you is a long hard oreo-less highway coloring your hair seems a good beginning. As i sit here my stomach is churring from the half a grapefruit I ate for breakfast. I think the worst breakfast in the world is a grapefruit. I makes eating seem like a chore not a pleasure. But that is how I start my days now. With the acid is brings up I definitely don't eat much for a while. And I guess giving my body the water it needs from now to lunch is a good idea. Plus the salad or grilled chicken I eat for lunch seems like a four course meal compared that tart pink breakfast "treat"!
And I know I am rambling. But I am home with little kids who talk in several different "character voices" all day long so where else do I go to ramble! But like for us is crazy right now. Brian started school. He loves it so far. They are almost done with the first course which will be nice. The classes so quick only a couple weeks at most. This fall he will have about six classes all just one day a week. They cover all topics and areas and will keep him busy with reading for sure. Just this weekend he must polish off about 5 books on death and dying before his class finishes. Plus add in the papers and projects. But it is a good busy for the both of us. I am so proud of him and he is proud of himself. We definitely have to work as a team these days to get through all we have to do. And trust me I know it is only going to get more hectic. But we still find at least 2 or 3 hours a day to spend together. So trust me I am not complaining. I am SO GLAD the girls go to bed early and we work our butt off during the day so nighttime we can relax together.
Layla will be starting kindergarten in just a month. It is crazy to think she will be in school. We have been working on getting her all outfitted for school. Yesterday we had our first jean shopping day. It was fun. She is so stinking beautiful it amazes me. She just loves shopping and had a blast trying on all the pants till we found just the right pair. I mean it has to be long enough to last a couple months, but not be to long. Then they have to be a good color to match all her clothes. Then of course it has to snap not button because it is hard for her to see her button and she is too short to see in the mirror. Plus she won't have me to help her but only other classmates. And then the big one.... they must stay on and up NOT showing her bum. I mean no matter the age plumber crack just isn't cool. So i think that is about it for now.... my hair is done so i am off. I will post more today!
see ya'll!
Cute post! Glad things are going well.
ReplyDelete