Thursday, July 30

Isabel's Birthday the big 3!!!

The Beautiful Birthday Girl!!! 
Isa Tenay 
born June 28th 
Weighing in at 5 pounds and 1 ounce 
Now a huge 24 pounds!!!!


By request her wall-e cake!!!



Opening presents is always great and we found a definate theme....
Disney Princess!!!
The Proud big sister finally excited to implement mom's rule... everyone MUST share!!!


So stinking cute no matter what she does!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed at the Wall-E cake, how did you do it? I can't believe she is three years old, though I will say I was just thinking this week, "Now, I think Isa turns 3 in just a few days..." so there you go, I was probably thinking of her on her birthday! What an excellent friend I am, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a non-excellent friend I am! I was thinking oh she meant Layla turns 3. No. How do you have two kids 3 and up and I'm not even pregnant? I have to see you when I'm in town...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...