Today was a great day because for the third time I was able to go vote in the Presidential elections. I am glad that I live in Idaho where it only takes about 5 minutes to get in line and then cast your vote. However it would be nice to still live in Missouri one the big battleground states that can make a difference in the way things sway. But I will be joining millions of people tonight closing their eyes and crossing their fingers as they announce the numbers.
And to top it off last week I had to renew my licence so it wasn't expired for my vote and it ended up looking....
AMAZING!!!
I have always had the typical pathetic mugshot for a license but not now! Most days I sit around in sweats and think to myself "when did I last shower!" But I am happy to see I still clean up well! Thanks for my little vain moment every women needs it every once in a while right?!

I agree! You look fantastic! Thanks for the support by the way. This weight loss thing is kickin my butt but soon I'll be able to really kick my own...okay that sounded weird but you get the idea.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great photo! Especially for a drivers license! Good luck with cutting all the calories and burning more each day! Thanks for sharing the tips too...we'll try it out at our house too!
ReplyDeleteNow post your 7th grade pic...hahaha! It is a GREAT photo! You look wonderful and like you've lost weight! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLucky SKUNK!! I think it is actually illegal to have a great looking licence photo! (or yearbook or passport for that matter)
ReplyDelete