Tuesday, November 4

Fitness Goal!



I am taking Health and Wellness this semester with Brian and I am learning a lot in this class that I probably already new but it is finally registering. My new goal is to cut/burn 3500 a week thus loosing 1 lb each week. I am going to burn 300 calories a day more than usual. 

This is going to happen from standing instead of sitting, walking more steps each day, and building muscle so that each thing I do in my everyday life helps me burn MORE. 


(Standing and marching in place while I fold my 10 loads of laundry is really going to help!)

Then I am just cutting out 200 calories from my diet. This might be one less cookie, no soda, 40 calorie wheat bread instead of white, skipping the cheese or cutting the condiments. It doesn't take much to cut 200 calories a day.

(You don't have to eat a lot less you just eat a lot better!)

Hopefully this will help me reach my goal even if it takes a while. I have been over weight for 4 years so what is a couple months longer to finally fit into those skinny jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...