
Well after a nice trip to the doctor where I think they know us by name now, we have found that the girls just have serious sinus infections. It is painful for them and pretty miserable but it beats strep or croup which Layla has had about 15 times in her short little life. After a day of antibiotics they are coming around to their old selves. I really think that nothing is worse that sick kids. When I hear of others struggling it really makes my heart ache. We have gone through all the worry that stuff is wrong since day one with Layla and really have been blessed by the lord that both girls are so healthy with such rough starts. Anyways hopefully in a few days we will be back out wondering the great big world of Rexburg Id. (Okay so it isn't big but to a 3 and 2 year old it sure is!)
Geez...those girls are troopers (and so you are you and Brian!). I hope they stay well for a long time now. They're just such little funny girls.
ReplyDeleteOh I hope they feel better! Sinus infections are so horrible. :(
ReplyDeleteI love seeing you all walking around outside, it's so cute.
Thanks for your comment about Stella. We feel pretty confident that everything will be ok, and I hope it will be all right. We appreciate the prayers.