Monday, June 16

Feeding the Ducks

The girls just love to feed the ducks and little Isa sometimes forgets to let go of the bread so she got nipped a couple times. But all in all they love to just get out of the house and go look at nature and enjoy the beautiful weather. Hopefully we will all get well and be able to get out and enjoy it again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Those poor, sick kids. :( :( We've had sick ones at our house too, and we're *nearly* over it all... Fortunately we're not contagious, so we were able to play outside today AND we'll be able to go to the free movies tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see Layla and Iso in matching outfits it makes me want another little girl. They are so darn cute. I hope they're feeling better today. And sorry about the sewing cord, I cannot find it, but I'm going to start tearing apart my closet as soon as Adi wakes up. Yes, she is still sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ducks at that park are so vicious...I'm scared to feed them! It is a nice fun place to go and do an activity for a while. Those matching outfits are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...