
I don't have time to post much but I finally finished editing the group photo from Adi's birthday party this past weekend. It turned out really cute and I almost got everyone's best face in one photo! The kids were so cute and really had a great time so thanks Clews for the wonderful party!
P.S. If anyone didn't have a camera and/or just wants a copy just let me know and I will get one to you!
That is such a cute picture. Bishop Crouch was always right... our ward has the cutest babies! =)
ReplyDeleteWow - that turned out great! I can't believe everyone was being so good. I took some too, but none of mine turned out this cute, so I would love a copy if that's okay. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time-we're sad we missed it. Seems to be finally warming up there-that is good news! Are there some new kids in the ward or just some faces I don't recognize?
ReplyDeleteI laughed at this picture for like 5 minutes-it is so cute! And funny too, because some of the kids' facial expressions make me want to know so bad what they were thinking! If you could email me a copy or something, that'd be great!
ReplyDelete