Sunday, September 2

Funny Story for the Week!

So I have to tell a story it is hilarious. The other day we went shopping at Kohls. I was in the men's area looking for clothes for Brian for school this fall. If any of you have been to Kohls you are familiar with the shopping carts they have. For those of you who don't they are like a stroller with a big mesh bag where behind the chair where you can put all the clothes. Layla was hiding in the mess bag on the back of the cart. She thinks it is so fun to stand up back there and poke her head up to scare me. Well she was talking nonstop about who knows what so I kept saying "yeah that is great". I heard her say something about a swimsuit and of course said "sure that is great". Next thing I see when I look over to check on her is her arm hanging out over the basket holding her underwear. I look at her body through the mesh and see that she is naked as the day she was born! I freaked out pulled her in a corner and tried to re-dress her before anyone saw my streaker! My face was so red and I didn't even know how to scold her but simple tried to utter "no being naked uhh unless you are in the bathroom ... at home!" She laughed her fake laugh and said, "oops I so sorry!" I just about wet my pants right there in the store trying not to laugh after I got over the shock of it all. I tell you what having kids is a never ending story. It is something that stresses me out and makes me tha happiest person alive. Gotta love being a mom!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilee,
    I am really excited to be able to keep in touch with you through your blog..it is soooo cute! Okay, that story is priceless!! How cute! I love the oops..I so sorry! You sound like such a good mom, you handled that really well! I'm excited to keep in touch with you! Take care!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...