Monday, September 24

And Last these take the cake!















4 comments:

  1. Marilee these pictures are to die for! Oh they are so CUTE!!! You have such a beautiful family!!
    So fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely can't believe how big laila got since the last time we saw you guys!! How are you? Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! What adorable pictures, I'm so jealouse!! I need to have a family photo shoot like this! I love the pictures that are just natural, it really shows their personaity! You have such an adorable family! It's great to see you and your hubby are so in love, that's the best gift you can give your kids! Tell your fam to start blogging! Does Chad have a blog?? If he doesn't tell him I expect him to get one soon! I would love to see how he is doing! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these pic. Your girls are beautiful. They have gotten so BIG! It sounds like you're doing great a Mom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...