Monday, July 23

Our Family

It is amazing that in a few short days it will be ten years since Brian and I first met. Crazy to think that such silly teenagers full of wild dreams and imaginative plans would one day be here. I am so happy for the life that I have lived and the lessons I have learned. I look back now with no regret. The last ten years have been hard and amazing all in one. We have both grown a lot. I am glad for the years apart from each other. I found myself and what I truly wanted in a husband while falling in and out of love with great men. In the end I am happy that I truly got to marry my best friend, no one could ever make me so happy as Brian does everyday just being himself.

Over the last year our family has gone through a lot of trials and hardships. It has been very hard to be so far away from my family. Kathy (my mother-in-law) has been the greatest blessing to us through it all. She has helped out so much that no words could ever express what she has done for us. We are truly blessed to be so close to her. And I am forever grateful to have gotten to know her and love her so much these last few years.









It was kind of hard to travel with the girls and get them to be happy and cute for an entire day without a nap. However I don’t think I would have missed it for anything to be able to take them to see their Aunt get married in the temple. I hope that they will have this chance again one day so they are older and can remember it. But for now I will always have pictures to show them how ever proud we are of Aunt Stacey and the woman she has become. I hope they will look up to her always as a shining example!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me again! I love what you wrote and I'm so happy for you in the beautiful life you have now! You are a great example to me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...