Monday, July 23

The Bride and Groom



Stacey and Jordan Coons are by far the happiest couple I have seen in such a long time. The bride who came out before I watched in amazement as she took her wedding pictures. It was all business and no fun. How sad that it didn’t seem like the happiest day of her life. In today’s world for your marriage to get a fighting chance you really should be the happiest you ever have been to wed your spouse for time and all eternity. I feel sad for those who don’t feel that way. They are truly missing out of the greatest happiness and blessing that could ever come to a person. I am grateful everyday for my wonderful husband and am glad that the day we got married was the beginning of the most wonderful life I could have ever imagined. So congratulations to Stacey and Jordan the second happiest couple I have ever know. (Brian and me of course are the first!!!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...