I have to say I am very glad that this month is almost over. Although it has not been nearly as difficult as I anticipated, I am exhausted and ready to live in a two parent household again. This month Brian has been at an out of town rotation. He was able to come home two weekends in a row but alas these past two weeks have been busy. Sometimes I look at all the responsibilities I have and I wonder how I got myself into this. The month has been full of snow days, days out of school, class parties, field trips, holidays, Young Women camp planning, Young Women activities and lessons, keeping up with the girls, homework, and parenting an almost two year old that runs me ragged. When I sit down to write on this here blog I feel like I have nothing to say since for weeks I have been writing thousands of words on an hourly basis. School this semester is less test based and more comprised of quizzes, essays, and research papers. I love my classes. They are family and child advocacy (which is where I am looking to work before grad school), family history (which is becoming increasingly more important in my life), and careers in psychology (which is helping me figure out my career path which up until now has been a one day not a what to do now).
Somehow along the way I have been able to capture a few of the things going on in our lives so here they are in no particular order.
Damon now does most of the shopping which leads to him buying more cookies than he needs
Which makes him sick in the back of the car and causes mom a lot of stress and cleaning
So we resorted to getting every thing at once which was a VERY LONG grocery trip in which I didn't want to even check out knowing I had to unpack. But then I say this photo below once more and realized this meant less of these moments so I am glad that my marathon shopping was done early.
This cute face was the only thing from keeping me from yelling, crying, or just getting plain upset. He did get dumped into the bath, clothes and all because oreo/snot isn't cool to clean!




No comments:
Post a Comment