This little man is by my side all day long while the sisters are at school. It is so weird to just have one but it is also nice to get that time together. On a weekly basis we try to go visit Nana which is probably his favorite activity. Every morning when we drop off the girls he says promptly as we drive off "going Nana?"
To say he loves his nana would be an under statement. We also try to get all the errands run like the grocery shopping, trips to the library, and preparations for the week or meetings. I feel like this semester is meeting after meeting and somehow I am trying to fit them all in. But it is always nice to have my little sidekick along with me. He is truly the most loving and busy little boy, I love him with all my heart and even though he makes me crazy I wouldn't trade our time together.


No comments:
Post a Comment