I always seem to forget my camera when I go to my parents house. Thankfully they have their camera handy so I have borrowed it a few times. Here are the pictures I finally got transferred to our computer.
Hanging out with Papa!
And of course his buddy Jheda!
Bathtime in the BIG sink!
Damon learned to "smile" for the camera and he squishes his face up so cute I can't help but want to kiss those little cheeks a thousand times.
Don't you just LOVE how his smiley face makes him look like he is trying to do business! This kid cracks me up!
Of course we had another birthday party! Don't we always have one going on!
And then more "smiling" photos!
And those are the rest of what we have until friday when I can download the halloween bunch! But seriously this kid has made our whole world brighter! He is the sunshine for all our cloudy moments, such a blessing in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment