Friday, May 22

We are still alive

So I really thought that not going to school and living with built in baby sitters would leave me with plenty of time to blog but it seems the opposite. I am more busy now then before. There is always something to do and somewhere to be. I am almost done cutting and coloring everyone I knows hair and now I will be ready to start back through the cycle again in a few weeks. Not to say I don't love it... it just keeps me busy. If I worked in a salon I would have made some good money!

Anyways Brian is working now at a temporary job for Children's Mercy Hospital until he figures out what it is he will do. Jobs are hard to come by right now so it is take what you can get. He might redo his EMT license next month and them work for an ambulance service out here. But he has to find a night job he can work at since the accelerated class in only offered during the day. The good thing is though if he gets the class taken it is with the same service that is currently hiring. We are just crossing our fingers and praying a ton that things work out for us as the Lord sees fit.

The MCAT scores should be in next weekend or the following week so the wait is almost over! Then we start applying to medical school the beginning of June so it is a busy up in the air month for us!  We do think we found a place to live though. It opens up in August and is a 3 bedroom duplex with a nice yard, garage, and finished basement. It is actually affordable so we hope to get in before the whole ward here knows it is available and snatches it from us. We had planned to move into it before but one of the girls called the owner before we could when she heard our friend tell us about it. Luckily the trip to the temple and hours of service have paid off and she isn't able to take it leaving it open for us again. 

I don't know if any of that made sense but the jest is we found something ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for our little busy family! other that that we are enjoying the beautiful weather and my great tan thanks to a day by the pool that is FINALLY open! I think I will take the girls to swim every day before naps so they pass out and I can relax and catch up with friend via by blog! I miss everyone tons but and finally ready to make this my home again. I will forever love my time in rexburg and miss how righteous a place it is but will find my place out here in the world and hopefully share the gospel with someone why I am here! 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are settling in well. Rexburg wont be the same without your preemie cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are keeping really busy. I'm glad Brian got a job right away, that's such a stress relief! I sure hope that home works out for you!!! I'm so jealous you have an outdoor pool to go to! Ennnnjoy that every minute that you can. You guys will be a great influence there (or wherever you live).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...