So I am really picky when it comes to my hair. Nothing but the best is used on it from hairstyling products, cleansing care, or my beautiful babybliss dryer and chi flatiron. Whenever I go to get a new style there is only one person I really trust, Amy. We went to beauty school together YEARS ago and then had our first job together. She now works in a great little spa and is as good as ever. I love that when I bring a picture in she totally duplicates it just how I like.
What do you think of the new do... like it?
I totally LOVE IT!!!
I can't wait to move back to the Midwest so my hair is ALWAYS this happy!
P.S. This is the first time my bangs have been cut where they know what to do and not just hang there saying... "You cut me wrong stupid so now I am going to drive you nuts for a good 6 months as payback!"


LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Did you just get a trim or was your hair really long before? Are you back from ks? I ended up sending your card to Idaho. Hopefully it made it there. I've gotten a few back in the mail. I actually sent one out with no address, just a name. What was I doing? Maybe next year I'll figure the whole Christmas card thing out.
ReplyDeleteVery very nice! Nice work to your friend Amy!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so long and gorgeous. About the competition, the only people in Idaho are the Clews and Mark's mom in American Falls. Most are in Seatte and Utah.
ReplyDeleteIs that why my "bangs" do that! I just thought I couldn't work bangs...geeze. I need to find a good stylist someday.
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks super fab1
Love it!! You are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I am super picky about my hair too. Just ask my husband. He hates it! But yours looks beautiful. I am in the process of growing mine out and it is hard to find a cut I actually like, especially for spazy, half curly, frizzy hair like mine!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, you look gorgeous! from your head down! you look so pretty, i love it. and remind me why i havent been to your blog all year?!
ReplyDelete