Monday, December 8

Family Pictures!

Here are my favorite family pictures we had taken two weeks ago!



We are going to send out little Christmas letters of sorts which picture should we use?

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE these pictures marilee!! it's so hard to choose. you guys all look so cute. but i'm gonna say #1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those are so good! I seriously can't choose. hmmmm.....I think I'm going to say #1, but seriously any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really good!i actually like #3...but none of them would be a bad choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think #1 is my favorite also. Your husband is one lucky man, he's got 3 GORGEOUS girls on his arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! #2 is my favorite, but they are all great. My verification word is "chili". Doesn't that sound good right now -- either chili, or chips and queso from Chili's? Mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilee,
    I love the one where you are all holding hands (or Isa). What a cute idea. #2 would be my favorite. I may steal the idea for our family photo. Only I don't think having 8 people holding hands would fit in one photo...sigh...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...