Thursday, August 16

The Count Down Begins

We have less than a week until we head out to see my family in Kansas. The girls are getting so excited. Layla understands what is going on and tells me every morning "tonite we go to grams, it to fun right mom!" Then when it gets dark "tomorrow we go to grams on the plane and see the choo choo train." No idea where she gets this but everyday it is the same thing. Whenever Layla gets excited about Gram's Isa gets happy too however she is one and never knows what is going on. She just likes to join in the fun! But I am excited to leave Rexburg for a while and get a well needed tan and relaxation. We have a million things planned for our trip so I will post pictures often. Especially because Brian isn't coming out and will be home working missing us TONS! I really don't think he enjoys us being gone for more than a day or two. So if I seem obsessive with pictures while I am out there they are for my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...